Making society and the night-time economy safer, by reducing drink spiking and drug related crime.
This company is an UK-registered company, founded in 2013. Its leading in the development and sale of drug detection solutions, for consumers and law enforcement organizations, to reduce drug-related crimes.
Developing a consumer-focused drug detection category.
- Currently suppling law enforcement, social venues and consumers with unique and patented drug detection solutions.
- Working with 10 UK police organizations.
Market opportunity: UK
- Night time economy venues: UK 42K
- 42 UK Police forces. 135K active field police officers
- Social consumers: 33%/22M UK people visit bars/clubs
- All equivalent channels in key territories re: USA, Europe.
- Their patented and bespoke products instantly detect illicit substances used for recreational use or drug related crime.
- Epidemic numbers of drink spiking and drug crime incidents across the UK and Europe.
- No standard communication or reporting protocols and process in place for victims.
- There are no standard testing or detection protocols. Inadequate forensic follow up, and lack of prosecutions.
- No trust law in enforcement to investigate reported drink spiking or drug crime incidents.
Although this is a company registered in the UK it operates from Amsterdam. Tests produced in the UK. If necessary, and important for investors, the company can register in the Netherlands.
- Subscription model for B2B in return for drug detection tests for venue testing services. 24/7/365 staff training and education.
- Online, direct-to-consumer for B2C
- Retail and venue sales of drug tests.
Customer type / profile:
B2B & B2C (Venues, Law enforcement, consumers)
Preferable investor type:
Angel investor; Venture Capitalist; Private Equity
- Unique and patented drug detection solutions;
- Subject matter experts in drug related crime;
- The only instant drug detection test in the world that can detect almost all drugs used for drink spiking and drug crime;
- Results in 2-3 seconds;
- No false positives;
- Completely safe and simple to use.
Social development goals (SDGs) will also be supported.
- SDG3 for good health and well-being;
- SGD4 regarding gender equality will be supported;
- SDG16 regarding peace, justice and strong institutions will also be supported.
Capital amount needed:
- Create a B2B subscription, education and accreditation portal and service. (130K)
- Create B2C online education and test sales platform. (260k)
- Develop customer-specific delivery systems for existing drug tests. (110k)
B2B Software; B2C Software; Security
Number of founders:
Current number of employees:
- One full-time, one part-time.
- Plan to recruit 3-5 new team members.
The founder is an International Business Director with strong brand building, leadership and communications skills. 12 years of experience in this sector.
Science Officer: Former Home Office Forensic Scientist, analytical chemist and toxicologist in criminalistics and drug abuse. 40+ years experience in this sector.
Monthly turnover (current):
Turnover (forecast) next 12 months:
Turnover (forecast) months 13 – 24:
Current monthly expenses:
|The previous investments from founders were £300k+|