This startup has built a proprietary AI-driven platform that fully automates distribution of mobile applications (or apps) for developers.
Effectively distributing an app at scale is a highly manual, expensive and time consuming process, requiring a lot of knowledge and costs significant time and money for developers. With this startup, all an app developer with has to do is:
1) Just click a button and the app is available in all Apple and Android app stores across all countries immediately (no manual data entries for each country, translations, submissions, etc.);
2) The platform then continuously optimizes the app for each individual app store in every country by monitoring and updating the keywords, summary description and graphics (which currently takes hours daily for each country).
The platform enables developers of all sizes to focus on optimizing the user experience for their app, empowering them to increase engagement and revenues.
Current user studies have shown that using our platform results in a 10x boost to app installs.
The startup has received $100k in pre-seed funding already from a global accelerator and is incorporated in Singapore for legal/tax reasons. The founders are Dutch residents.
MVP has been developed and they are seeing strong business traction at this early stage.
|Monthly SaaS model and marketing commissions|
Customer type / profile:
|B2B & B2C|
Preferable investor type:
Angel investor; Venture Capitalist
1) Enables mobile developers to significantly increase installs of their apps by 10x+ while decreasing time and costs;
2) First/early mover advantage with customer traction;
3) AI-driven platform fully automating slow, error-ridden, manual, expensive processes;
4) No risk of customer concentration;
5) Generation of revenues from multiple revenue streams.
Capital amount needed:
|Business development/sales, marketing, R&D|
B2B Software; B2C Software
Number of founders:
Current number of employees:
Monthly turnover (current):
Turnover (forecast) next 12 months:
Turnover (forecast) months 13 – 24:
Current monthly expenses:
|$100.000 from a global accelerator|