Their customers are:
They operate in a growing international art market where online auctioning is booming. The market is over $4 billion and the percentage of online art sales is increasing substantially. They focus on the mid-segment of the fine art & luxury collectibles market with price range $1,000 – 500,000.
There is only one direct competitor. But this company is reaching a substantially higher reach in visits from organic searches. The main competitor already raised $14,5 million in venture capital.
Gewenst type investeerder:
Angel investor or Venture Capitalist
Gewenste eigenschappen / competenties die je zoekt in een investeerder:
Experience in e-commerce for art and luxury would be a plus, but not a pre.
In welke fase bevindt de organisatie zich?:
Omzet (Historisch & Prognose):
They have two long term B2B marketing agreements with Catawiki and LiveAuctioneers, both important market leaders in the art auction business.
Combining free and fee-based B2B & B2C services with direct investments in art-related assets.
- Premium Marketing services to auction houses (current rev. €5000/Month)
- Selected Buy-Now listing for art galleries, established artists and collectors
- International Consignment service for auction houses
- Art Investment advisory for collectors and financial investors
- Direct investment in art-related assets (Best Deals Identification)
- Bidding services to run online auctions
➢ Premium membership for registered users (coming Q4 2020)
➢ Collection management linked to email alerts (coming Q4 2020)
With proper funding we can scale-up our B2B & B2C services in an effective way.
Investment break down:
- Cost-Effective Marketing /PR
- Enlarge the Team Finance / Sales / Tech
- Integrate Vertically: Auction Houses / Galleries
- Optimize Online B2C Services
Forecast revenue: Year 1: €425,200 (400.000 users/month), Year 2: €1,009,200 (600.000 users/month), Year 3: €1,580400 (800.000 users/month).
Forecast profit: Year 1: €199,700, Year 2: €719,200, Year 3: €1,190,400
Current costs: Marketing: €2500, Intern and employees: €2400, Server: €1000
The company was co-founded in 2017 by CEO – international investments expert and enthusiast cross-categories collector – and CTO – experienced software engineer with a former career as a ballet dancer.
Geïnteresseerd of vragen? Neem vrijblijvend contact op via het reactieformulier rechtsboven aan de pagina.