This company wants to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all. They help local businesses and shoppers to meet in 1 single app by offering an intelligent and personalized service.
The company is registered as a startup in the Netherlands in the area of Den Haag since March 2022. Their product is not in the market yet and the the plan is to launch by Q1 2023. They provide an advanced backend for the commerce to create their own scheme for events or loyalty. Users will be able to download the mobile app and get access to the schemes or also just book a trip to reach the cities.
Problem – Too many apps for the same audience
- Crowded – The internet has become a jungle of information. Emerging web shops during the last years affect local retails and hospitality businesses.
- Saturated – Online businesses have difficulties to be distinguished from scam or legal entities. So many retails have started and closed down due to the lack of reach.
- Clogged up – The market has many mobile apps for all sort of options. It is very difficult to keep track of all the most interesting apps and loyalty programs.
Solution Maas and Saas in 1 single app
- Be Exposed – Increase foot traffic, public and brand recognition, revenue, customer retention and boost return rate.
- Go Mobile – Decrease queue waiting time and staff cost by providing real-time information. Also allow to purchase transport or any e-commerce ticket.
- Get Return – Create a win-win for both retails and shoppers as well as the affiliate(s) to promote deals, events, commerce and tourist attractions.
The company has been founded for this project and want to become the mobility reference globally in terms of Maas/Saas all in 1 app. The founder has already been in contact with some public transport in Rotterdam as well as a couple of retails such as Blijdorp Zoo, McDonalds, Starbucks, Rotterdam Sport and they showed a high interest.
The backend and the mobile app is in-house developed. The development is ongoing for the backend and mobile app. A poc is available for a demo. The plan is to reach a minimum viable product to be launched in operations so they can start reaching potential customers. The platform will be ready by Q1 2023.
This is a platform where companies can join the scheme on a monthly or yearly subscription. This company offers additional services such as marketing and sales advisory.
B2C and B2B
Preferred investor type:
Angel investor, Venture Capitalist, Adviseur, Strategische investeerder
This company creates a new intelligent market, based on the most modern technology. This will bring brick and mortar shops and catering, public transport and the consumer back together.
Capital amount needed:
- Development €40K;
- Marketing €30K;
- Sales €80K.
Number of founders:
Current number of employees:
The founder is a French quality-driven innovation, mobility and Smart City expert, married a Dutch Rotterdam native, and they have been living in Rotterdam for years. He is known to have rolled out a series of complex software and hardware implementations built with the goal of improving the quality of the user experience. His contributions focused on both public transport and numerous mobility domains across the country.
The founder has been part of the implementation team in the Netherlands in the OV card to integrate the devices into the cloud, enabling IoT technology to monitor the devices, sales and health. He also supported the development team in the design of contactless payment with the mobile as an OV chip card. Furthermore, he was involved in the implementation and operational software update cycle in Dubai.
Turnover (forecast) next 12 months:
€30.000 (The plan is to offer to a couple of new customers free pilot period 3 to 4 months, so the revenue period will be about 6 to 8 months. They are looking at Rotterdam and Den Haag area but it will expand also based on the progress.)
Turnover (forecast) months 13 – 24:
Current monthly expenses:
This is the first funding round of this company. The founder has already invested about €70.000 mainly in research and development.