This Dutch company is aiming to export premium pine honey to Europe, South America, USA, Middle East and China. To be able to realize this they are looking for an investment.
Mira Foods BV is a company based in the Netherlands that strives for the honey packaging and export industry to enter under the Mira Honey Premium brand. The company is located in the Dutch city of Almere. Mira Foods BV exports honey from Turkey and Greece.
The plan is to export pine honey to Europe, South America,USA,Middle East and China. Honey is an important product for home and medicinal use all over world and Mira Foods BV strives to offer consumers access to sweet, high-quality and natural honey. The company ensures that the pine honey they supply to their customers is tested and verified. Among other things, they test the quality, nutritional values and shape of the honey. This guarantees a high-quality and
healthy product. Mira Foods BV is a company based in the Netherlands that strives for the honey packaging and export industry to enter under the Mira Honey Premium brand. The company is located in the Dutch city of Almere. Mira Foods BV exports honey from Turkey and Greece.
● China. In China, honey has become so much a staple food as if you were in a supermarket you will find it easier than sugar. With a population of over 1,400,000 inhabitants exceed consumption more than 300,000 tons per year, three times the exported volume, China is the world’s largest consumer.
● Beehive extract. But also the world’s largest producer. As a result, it is local honey production in China is not sufficient and not of good quality. Asia-Pacific led by China represents the largest and the fastest
● A growing market with a CAGR of 6.5% over the analysis period, led by factors such as growing population, increasing awareness about the medicinal effects of honey and the resulting increase in honey-based diets.
● Mira Foods BV has been active since 2019 and in 2019 Mira Foods BV exported 200,000 bottles of pine honey under the brand of Mira Honey Premium to a Chinese customer via a Turkish supplier. In addition, entrepreneur Arapoglu has built up a large potential customer base to date.
● In 2020 Mira Foods BV made two pine honey supply contracts, one with Chinese and one with Peruvian clients with the total amount of 1.440.000 bottles per year. Also, one of the biggest supermarket chain in China (Over 1000 stores) waiting for us to talk about the honey business.
● Mira Foods BV started its new growth strategy from October-2019. From October-2020, Mira Foods BV will realize its target sales, 30,000 bottles per week (Based on signed contracts). In the fourth quarter (Q4 – 2021), 100% of the target sales are expected. This will grow by 10% every quarter until target sales are reached in September 2025.
● Our target sales for 2025 is 200.000 bottles per week. To achieve our short and long term goals we will not only continue to make direct meetings with clients but also join international food and beverage food fairs.
Voor meer informatie en/of bij interesse kunt u hieronder contact opnemen met de aanbieder.