We have developed, in collaboration with VUmc (Amstel location) and the University of Wageningen, two innovative -subscription-based- sports supplement products (pre and post) for all who focus on improving their sports performance.
E-Commerce; Food; Health
In welke fase bevindt de organisatie zich?
Seed; Early Growth
Omzet (Historisch & Prognose):
SUBSCRIPTION BUSINESS MODEL, PAN EUROPEAN EXPANSION; UPSCALING MARKETING EFFORTS; PURCHASE & MANAGE STOCK
EBITDA (Historisch & Prognose):
We develop innovative sports supplements for the high-end market and do this in collaboration with several renounced organizations. We are currently selling 90% of our products online, and are upscaling sponsorships and other commercial partnerships with parties that reinforce Victus Sports as a brand. We are a lean startup, working towards becoming a lean scale-up within 6 months, and aim to stay a lean “Gazelle” the coming years.
We have no ambition in becoming a cumbersome, unwieldy organization with all production in-house. We tend to work with partners who will be appreciated and valued based on results and outcome. Partnerships that are not profitable will be ended, resulting in a highly effective team of like-minded people.
● The market is showing consistent growth (10%, 2019 – 2024) in almost all European countries. Expected to continue the following years.
● Italy (+12%), Russia (+21%), Poland (+15%) and the Netherlands (+19%) are the fastest-growing markets in Europe.
● The rise in obesity, an increase in the number of health centres & fitness clubs, the pervasiveness of sports culture, and an increase in the number of non-traditional users foster the growth of the market. The rise in the trend of online retail and growing demand for (semi-) natural products are expected to offer lucrative opportunities for market growth.
● The region was characterized by higher demand from Western European countries such as the UK, France, Germany, and others. ● The market size (EU): 15.12B
● Currently loved and used by thousands of users in NL and BE; NIKE (HQ EMEA) & Athletes; top-performing professional athletes and teams in various segments of the market; members of the Dutch Special Forces (Korps Commandotroepen), numerous sports clubs, several sponsorships.
● The University of Wageningen has conducted a study on the effects of our products in the human body and in relation to their sports performance. Results are very positive.
● Sales are increasing by 12-15% per month for 18 months now. Average ROAS (ROI on advertisement spendings) = 5.09.
The following are either goals or are already in the pipeline.
● Enter the DACH-region in 2020; ● Launching the subscription business within 4 months; ● Full implementation within Dutch Ministry of Defense (Operational Ration Pack)
● Test phase/pilot with JUMBO (Dutch supermarket chain, 21% market share)
● Setting up an innovative and competitive ambassador program
Long term goal: earning our right to exist from being a brand that adds value to the life of sportsmen and woman who take their efforts seriously. And yes, that means being highly profitable.
Total amount needed € 300.000,00
Investment trenches €100.000,00; €100.000,00; €100.000,00
OR €150.000,00; €150.000,00
Offer: 5% (equity share) for €300.000,00
Milestones investment trenches:
1. Pre-entering German market & preparations rebranding
2. Implementing subscription business and technical requirements
3. Entering German (i.a.) market & launch rebranding
SUBSCRIPTION BUSINESS MODEL, PAN EUROPEAN EXPANSION; UPSCALING
MARKETING EFFORTS; PURCHASE & MANAGE STOCK
– share buy back
– share resell
– company acquisition